I’m getting to know myself better these days. I’ll get back to you when I have enough information for the introductions. Suffice it to say, I was born in a place, grew up, did some stuff, married a guy (a really good one), had four FLY kids, now we do some stuff, and I blog about it. It’s not as boring as it sounds. Really.
If I tried to tell you ’101 things about me’ I’d bore myself, but here’s 10:
- I knew I was getting old when I began considering a stunt double for my own sexual fantasies.
- I want to be a millionaire!
- I survived 17 years of Catholic education and lived to talk about it.
- I wouldn’t have been able to handle four kids without the constant help of my sister, Jodi.
- I have an irascible personality – I annoy a lot of people.
- I don’t mean to.
- My mouth works way faster than my brain.
- Maura has been my best friend for thirty-six years.
- I have trouble telling my left from my right.
- I’m lucky.
Here’s the cast:
Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for him. Except for the days when I’m pissed as hell at him.
My 10 year old first baby. She’s shy and sensitive. I don’t blog about her a lot because she has a deep need for privacy.
Pure Blog Fodder and an absolute love.
My four year old Crazy Diamond. Shine on…
A boy! I really am over the rainbow!
So anyway, I blah blah blah blah, blog!